Huichi Industrial Development Co.,Ltd
Add:2nd Likang Industrial Zone, Shitan Road, Shijing, Biayun District, 510430 Guangzhou China
Web Site:www.huichipdlc.com, www.huichiglass.com
Etched glass definition
Etched glass is etched using an etchant (hydrofluoric acid). There is a text or pattern, pattern of etching glass as a decoration, nice, is a commonly used architectural decoration of a glass products.
Etching glass production method editing
The first step: the glass to be engraved; washed and dried, coated with gasoline dissolved in the paraffin solution as a protective layer, in the cured paraffin layer carved out the required text or pattern. Carving, you must carve the paraffin layer, so that the glass exposed .
Step 2: Place the hydrofluoric acid on the text or pattern of the exposed glass. According to the depth of the required pattern to control the corrosion time after a certain period of time, with warm water to wash away paraffin and hydrofluoric acid, you can get a beautiful pattern of glass.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Smart glass?
- Laminated glass by EVA film
- Silk glass
- Fire-proof glass
- smart switchable glass information
- Electrically heated mirror or fog f...
- How to install smart switchable glass?
- Introduction of tempered glass
- Huichi Switchable glass applications
- PVB interlayer film for safety glas...
- Fused glass
- Insulated glass for building
- Insulating glass butyl rubber
- The type of glasses
- Smart switchable glass maintenance ...
- TPU film for bulletproof glass
- Solar EVA film
- Plexiglass Acrylic introdution
- pattern glass for interior design
- ice glass